What's the Deal With Hyaluronic Acid?Posted by | 11.12.2018
What Is LubriSyn For & How Does it Work?
Hyaluronan (HA) is a naturally occurring high-molecular-mass glycosaminoglycan found in connective, epithelial and neural tissue. Noted for its viscous and elastic properties, hyaluronan acts in joint spaces as both a lubricant and a shock absorber.
In Leiman's terms, as you age, or are injured, your tissues lose this. LubrisynHA in its liquid, oral form of HA, is designed to help restore joint fluid. In even simpler terms, it's a fantastic joint supplement.
While there are other types of hyaluronan supplements on the market, most are only available in pill, capsule or powder form. LubriSyn’s liquid, high molecular weight HA is a fast-absorbing liquid oral supplement that is easily absorbed to help lubricate joints, cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
And for the ladies, did you know most wrinkles are a result of loss of elasticity (loss of hyaluronic acid)? Dry skin = wrinkly skin. This is why a lot of skincare products use this ingredient.
LubriSynHA’s only only active ingredient: hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronan).
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance produced by your body that can be found in every tissue. The parts of your body that house the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid are your connective tissues, like skin and cartilage. Its purpose is to lubricate your joints by retaining collagen and providing flexibility.
You can trust LubriSynHA because the sole ingredient is one that your body produces.
By drinking LubriSynHA once daily, users can feel relief from arthritis symptoms in as little as 7-10 days. LubriSyn is all-natural and has no side-effects. For those of you who don’t suffer from arthritis pain, taking LubriSynHA preventatively can improve the quality of your joints assisting in reducing pain and help prevent later damage. One 11.8oz bottle lasts an average of 30 days.
LubriSynHA Equine & Pet:
LubriSynHA is absorbed in the mouth and upper GI and is distributed straight to the joints for fast results in. 7-10 days. It costs around $1.25 per day. The gallon size is an 8-month supply for horses and large dogs (over 100lbs)! It is a safe and non-invasive option for protecting the joints of your horses and pets.
LubriSynHA Equine & Pet + MSM:
LubriSynHA Plus MSM addresses the connective tissue, as well as the joints. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) promotes detoxification and anti-inflammatory pathways. It is fast acting and works synergistically with HA as a natural anti-inflammatory. It is also a powerful antioxidant and is optimum for joint, bone, skin and hair health.
As livestock put on weight, their synovial fluid can severely degrade in quality. This is what eventually causes inflammation and arthritis such as blown hocks and snapping and/or clicking in the pasterns. LubriSynHA Livestock helps ensure the integrity of joint fluid so they can stay in the show ring longer.
LubriSynHA Livestock + MSM:
LubriSynHA + MSM works the same way for livestock as it does for horses, but with the added benefit of helping with pain management, detoxification, allergies, parasites and diabetes.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) contains several valuable properties including sulfur which is necessary for the production of collagen, glucosamine, and chondroitin, all the elements that make up cartilage and connective tissues. MSM promotes detoxification and anti-inflammatory pathways. It is fast acting and works synergistically with HA as a natural anti-inflammatory. It is also a powerful antioxidant and is optimum for joint, bone, skin and hair health.
15 Things You Might Not Know About Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic acid is essentially a long link of carbohydrate molecules bound together that can absorb moisture.
- In fact, hyaluronic acid is capable of holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Your skin accounts for about half of the hyaluronic acid found in your entire body.
- Other parts of your body that house hyaluronic acid is your eyes, nerves, hair, and joints.
- Besides lubricating joints, hyaluronic acid can also absorb shock and promote elasticity.
- It can carry nutrients to cartilage by building the framework through which cells migrate.
- In the 1940’s, bakers used hyaluronic acid as an egg white substitute.
- Part of the reason you get wrinkles as you age is that your skin naturally begins to lose hyaluronic acid, thus losing its elasticity. Dry skin = wrinkly skin.
- This is why hyaluronic acid is a popular skin care ingredient—it delivers lasting moisture to all skin types.
- Drinking lots of water can help improve your HA levels.
- Small hyaluronic acid molecules can send distress signals to your immune system to help you recover from an injury.
- Hyaluronic acid poses a very low risk for allergic reactions because we’re all born with it in our bodies.
- Hyaluronic acid can help stimulate and increase your body’s production of collagen.
- It can also help treat cold sores, sunburns, wounds, and bites by keeping the damaged tissue moist.
- Doctors often use HA formulas to treat eye injuries or to help a patient recover from eye surgery.